User avatar

mtempleton

  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWLJ 2010 Volume: On Sale Now!

    I'm still waiting for mine (though I am in Scotland). What about the copies people have ordered from Lulu?

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    I don't know why, but I struggle with Wuthering Heights. I feel like i need a flow diagram or something. Can anyone offer any pearls of wisdom? I feel like ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Finnegans Wake (James Joyce)

    Just to add: I studied Joyce all last year and, by the end, I was loving it. This might change if i ever read Ulysses... Anyway, bear in mind the ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    Talk about ressurecting a thread. I love Evanescence, don't get me wrong. I wrote my first novel listening to nothing but Fallen, I love the way Amy's voice matured for ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: All you people with glasses

    I agree. I have a lot of friends who had glasses at primary school, but haven't needed them since age 16. On the other hand, I got glasses (I'm near-sighted) ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Video Games with storylines

    Only a passing mention of Final Fantasy? Square make the best RPGs! My favourites are FF VII, VIII, X and Crisis Core I don't know if I can do justice ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: My Sister's Keeper

    Don't see the movie if you love the book! Don't! Consider yourself warned. Ever seen the notebook? His adaptation of MSK is twice as melodramatic. Jesse's amazing character is played ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Faith in the Fayth

    Hmmm. FFX is my second most favourite game of all time (after FF7 :)) But I HATE X2. Can't stand the thing. I might be a little biased. I agree ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Be Like Jesus

    Hey. You seem to have attracted a lot of interest with this. Awesome! But I'm afraid I'm going to be one of the unhelpful ones. The only thing I can ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Aaagh. How can you dislike Mortal Engines? It was my favourite book as a kid. I don't even care that Shrike was the Terminator and that the next three books ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: God is..

    Hey. My first review on new YWS. How exciting. You'll hate me for this but I really don't have much to say about the text. I'd agree, maybe, that the ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Manuscript Format HELP!

    I would second Dreamer! that mauscript format looks fabulous. I always have a similar problem, in that I type and construct my stories/dissertations in a completely different font than they ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Dalek Doctor - Part 1

    Wooster's right, it was so long. I did love it, but because of the length, I'm not going to go into everything. I did notice a few typos and errors ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Twilight Cliches

    Its the limited volcabulary that bugs me the most. Surely there is another word for dazzled? Or another way to describe edward's voice than velvet. Or another colour than topaz ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Research Re: British Schools and Society

    Hmmm, P6 you start rebelling - almost at "the big school," and you have a little more responsibility (although a lot of kids are brats before this point.) P7 you ...

    Jun 24, 2009


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes