User avatar

msyterious

  • Welcome Mat Re: My Introduction

    Thank you so much Ariel. I will surely get in touch for any help. And I will also look into the buddy system. :-)

    Apr 30, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Introduction

    Thank you Alfred. I also wish to learn a lot from YWS and meet people who are interested in writing. :)

    Apr 24, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Introduction

    Thnx Mia! I mostly write poetry.....and my poems are on different things , no specific theme... My fave authors currently include Jeffrey archer, I also like Sophie Kinsella n I ...

    Apr 18, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Introduction

    Hello all I'm a new girl here I like writing poetry, about my interests n fears Also about other things, n random stuff Sometimes it's easy, sometimes tough But from ...

    Apr 18, 2013


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus