User avatar

mparq

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Miriam (edited)

    How ungrateful I am for not writing you a review until now. Thank you for being my first and favorite review. Hope I can return some of the favor :) ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Has Ben, Never Was Chapter 4

    Who is Ben? I wondered before and now I wonder even more. Wanting to learn more about this crazed maniac. And Bridget, stop being a teenage girl and run the ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm Over Here!

    Hey, remember me? I'd love it if you'd take a look at my rant, Bluebell Blues. It's not a story or anything, but if you enjoy laughing at an icecream-addict's ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Bluebell Blues

    Why do I torture myself like this , I ask while pushing my cart through the freezer aisle at Publix. Past the frozen waffles, the frozen pizzas, the frozen hamburgers; ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Has Ben, Never Was Chapter 3

    Rrg! Another tantalizing cliffhanger. Before I begin a few quick fixes: “Sorry, I’m deaf in one ear.” He chuckled and I blushed the the memory of my frantic babbling. I'm ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Has Ben, Never Was Chapter 2

    You have gotten me hooked.You have a way of using dialogue to add a lot to these two characters. Bridget continues to interest me and I'm loving how sarcastic and ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Perfect, Passionate Love

    These twists always get me. Thank you for not giving me the run-of-the-mill romance fare which I was kind of expecting when guy with "innocent, dreamy eyes" rang the doorbell. ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • General Articles Re: A horrible, horrible smile

    Oh man, that was intense. Real experience? It reminds me a lot of times where I will smile or laugh at the most inappropriate times. It's horrible. I want to ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Has Ben, Never Was

    I knew it! I knew something was off ever since she said no one had shown interest in her. Don't get in the car. Don't get in the car. They ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hold your breath.

    This piece was so mind-numbingly intense. It reminded me of a movie I recently watched, Black Swan , which was haunting to say the least. I'll go line-by-line and correct ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The runaway camp chapter 1

    Hi there. Wow. This first chapter got right into it, didn't it? I like the straight-forward action. It works in that we're introduced to the main straight-away and you get ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Perfect

    Scathing, in a hauntingly good way. A way that made me want to shout and say that YES nobody likes you, you perfect beanpole. Then I remembered that I'm a ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cat is Friend.

    Thomas J Reynolds overlooked the sprawling metropolis with pride, taking in all its urban smells, its rejuvenating air. He reached out and stroked each building lovingly. This was his city, ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What I Think

    I think this was a solid poem. I could see the speaker's pain. Reading it made me wonder what happened to him in his past. If I may make a ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Rise of the Flames (prologue)

    Hello, I came here after writing a review on the first chapter of this novel, and now I wish I had read the prologue first. I liked the feel of ...

    Jul 11, 2011


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda