-
Re: White Drapes. Hanged.
Nice. Before I move onto a review of the actual piece, a congratulations is in order. Hooray! You've stopped using so many unnecessary words ;) I really enjoyed reading this ...
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: OTSH - EPILOGUE
Aww. Please, thank me profusely :) See, it wasn't so bad was it? So I'm having a little trouble categorizing this piece. You know, reading the first chapter, I never ...
Aug 10, 2011 -
Re: Suburbs Map
I honestly have no idea what you just said, but it sounds cool :) Did you make the whole thing from scratch on paint or something like it? Too bad ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Has Ben, Never Was 7
Oh no! He spelled her name out in flowers? Nobody deserves that kind of torture :( The plot thickens... I should have expected it, but the twist in this chapter ...
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: Office Beauty (150 words)
Hi, I've entered the same contest, different theme. So I know, 150 words... It ain't easy :P What I like to do is make sure I have much more "powerful" ...
Aug 5, 2011 -
Re: The Soul Express Downward
Finally, I can take the time to review this piece. It feels familiar but at the same time I haven't read anything like it. I found it interesting, and although ...
Aug 5, 2011 -
Re: Lights and Colors
Reading this piece again, I can't help but think that I did interpret this story very cynically at first. I imagined the speaker as a wealthy representation of bureaucracy who ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Lights and Colors
Flash fiction is deceiving. 250 words become thousands as you read them over and over again trying to figure out what they mean. My interpretation of this piece: Colors I ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: The Clock
I had to go find my bounded book of Edgar Allen Poe's works after reading this short. I nodded read it again as soon as you allude to the Red ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Smile Everlasting.
Well, I don't want to give everything away, and I did write this piece as completely open to interpretation, but if you want to see where I was coming from ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Smile Everlasting.
It smiles, teeth glistening with the taste of my humanity. I inhale, nothing. Turning, it leaves me for dead. Less than human, I crawl against a shattered path. Trees wilt ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Stuck
Oh my goodness you have no idea how many times I've written this same poem, story in my head and on the margins of my "outlines." I think this transcription ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Has Ben, Never Was Chapter 6
Oh Bridget, what do you get yourself into? My guess is that she wakes up in a jail cell in this town of only 866 people. As always your chapters ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Has Ben, Never Was Chapter 5
Ah, into the woods she goes. Finally. Hopefully this time, she can stay away for more than two seconds :P Another fast-paced chapter and the action keeps coming, but I ...
Jul 31, 2011 -
Re: Richey Edwards
I liked this piece a lot. It made me go and seek out the Manic Street Preachers for myself and I must say, thank you for that :) The story ...
Jul 31, 2011
