User avatar

moosiegirl

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Hi!!! Welcome to YWS! Some things do do: *contests *chats *blogs Gl here and pm me if you need any help finding things :)

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    HAYY LOGIC! Welcome to YWS! This is the best place to improve your writing. I suggest you check out some contests :) The lounge is pretty amusing too... Good luck ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm Linnaeus

    Hayy!! Linnaeus Taxonomist!! Cool name and welcome to YWS!! *insert applause here* Ok some orders of buisness: *contests- join some :) *chat room-talk there *reviewing work-2per every 1entry u make ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone

    Hayy Jossi! Bienvenidos a Young Writers Society! This is an awesome site where you can just write, write, write! :D Some things you should check out: * the contests- there ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Heelllloooo :) Welcome to YWS! I think that the easiest thing would be to reply and comment on peoples' work. So you can get ideas, and such and such... BUT ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome to YWS!

    Welcome to YWS. Its a great place to post your work if you plan on being a writer, or just to have fun being creative. I hope everyone writes alot ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hi Lila! It's great to meet a new member! *moosie*

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey I'm new and stuff. So, is YWS fun? *moosie*

    Nov 16, 2006


I don't do time.
— Liberty