User avatar

moosiegirl

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blue

    The teacher sighed and stared at the little children coloring in the blue jay. He sees only blue and not vibrant mixtures of colors. But he is the one that ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hi Lila! It's great to meet a new member! *moosie*

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey I'm new and stuff. So, is YWS fun? *moosie*

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poems

    Writing poems are like writing lyrics for a song. You got to express yourself and let it flow from your brain like a river. Keep trying and it will all ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    [quote="moosiegirl" what would halloween be without the scary Screams? I mean we all live for the Scream *lol* [/quote]

    Nov 13, 2006


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae