User avatar

moonreader

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Other fish in the sea (Temp title.)

    Beautiful! I'm curious as to where the inspiration for this came from. I think the title is fine, although I would either make it all lowercase or "Other Fish in ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In my favour

    I'm very intrigued by the story you have set up! I'm interested to find out why Dawn is lying to her, and why they want her powers so badly! The ...

    Dec 30, 2008


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch