Random avatar

mminc13

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cursed Ones: chapter three

    To WritingSpitfire, Thanks so much for reading the chapter! As for the confusion on the Cursed oNes part, here's what I'm going to add to Chapter 1: "And everyone knew ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: About Hannah

    that was awwwwwwwwwwwwesome! Sorry, so sorry I can't write more. I don't have much time. But that's amazing poetry you've got there! I can tell you're a poet :smt002

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cursed Ones: chapter three

    CHAPTER THREE OUTCAST 10:45 IN THE MORNING. DAY 45, YEAR OF THE SINGING DOGS. YEAR 750 Jennifer was different now. No, not just different – not even completely different. She ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gifted

    Hi Nikkilow! mminc13 thinks that Gifted, so far, is very good. So far, it's pretty good. Very well paced, very realisted, and there are only a few problems, as far ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: the Cursed Ones: Chapter Two

    CHAPTER TWO WELCOME TO XETOK, JENNIFER 6:45 IN THE MORNING “What is this?” Jennifer asked, rubbing her eyes. “What’s happened to me?” Except, she couldn’t. It was impossible. All she ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cursed Ones - chapter one and prologue

    Note: I was going to put chapter 2 here, but i put it somewhere else. sorry for the inconvenience.

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cursed Ones - chapter one and prologue

    Thank you everyone that helped me with this!!!! My thankfulness is so great I'm not sure if i could express all of it. Thank you thank you thank you. I ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cursed Ones - chapter one and prologue

    I'm a beginner writer, and I'm trying to write a short story. Except the plot might be a little too big. I'm not sure how good or bad it's like ...

    Feb 21, 2010


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu