Random avatar

mkjohns

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pandora's Box

    *gaps in awe* I have no words...... Beautiful. Amazing. Inspiring. Romantic..........What happens to the girl? What happens to the guy? It was very beautiful, though I wish I knew what ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: ww1 Short Story

    mmmmm interesting story i thought no one ever did ww1 stories until i saw this. It had a very interesting story line and a very brave character (more brave then ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: To Avenge My Family

    I really like that story tncowgirl it was very brave and bold and the character had a very unqie personality but if i had to say one more thing it ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: His Fable

    It seemed very confusing but i very muched like the style of your writting so i was hooked all the way through, but as other people havesaid it would not ...

    Jan 30, 2009


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous