Random avatar

mkjohns

  • Lounge, The Re: Please may someone review my book

    Hey, i have just posted a short story in the history section about a small Roman battle and i have been waiting for about two days and I still do ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hey my names John I have only just got into writing so I can honestly say i am not the best at it. I usually just write about History and ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The first taste

    this is my first story i hope u enjoy it also if anyone does not know much about the roman army i can explain now a century in made up ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: His Fable

    It seemed very confusing but i very muched like the style of your writting so i was hooked all the way through, but as other people havesaid it would not ...

    Jan 30, 2009


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind