-
Re: Can someone please review me work. Needed for tomorrow.
Hey i just finished my story for school. We have been doing this for about a week. If i don't get atleast a B my mums going to kill me. ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: The century
The Century Northern Gaul 65 BCE The decurion frantically lifted his shield, as another barbed arrow failed to cripple him. Raising his sword he made a desperate attempt to rally ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Pandora's Box
*gaps in awe* I have no words...... Beautiful. Amazing. Inspiring. Romantic..........What happens to the girl? What happens to the guy? It was very beautiful, though I wish I knew what ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Emma Hereford- Chapter I Part I
.
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Emma Hereford- Chapter I Part I
love how the words flow, they are not choppy at all. I loved how you described everything also. I did not find manu errors. Following that, you describe the character's ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: The League of Ordinary Gentlemen Chapter 1
LOL THE TITLE CAUGHT MY EYE. I LOVE THE MOVIE!
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Fear
Harley! You know what english class you are going to be in! The top! AGREED
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: The leigionary
Thank you for positive review 84 moss and i can also can not wait for your review Samuel lol.
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: The leigionary
The Legionary Authors Note The basic Roman unit was a century made up of 80 legionaries that’s the basic Roman solider equipped with a short sword, javelin and a shield ...
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: ww1 Short Story
mmmmm interesting story i thought no one ever did ww1 stories until i saw this. It had a very interesting story line and a very brave character (more brave then ...
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: To Avenge My Family
I really like that story tncowgirl it was very brave and bold and the character had a very unqie personality but if i had to say one more thing it ...
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: hey
Hi all and thanks for thewarm welcome and to answer your questions asxz 1. As i said before i read mainley history and a bit of horror 2. I found ...
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: The first taste
mmmmm i thought most celts did not wear amour untill 200 ac
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: The first taste
thank you for the reviews and also if you ask any historians or teachers they will tell you they talked like that thx john
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Bull Run
i really did like that, i read alot of hirstory fiction especially American like the book stabuck by Bernard Cornwell ect. anyway i thought that was very good can not ...
Feb 1, 2009
