User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Welcome Mat Re: New here....

    Welcome to the YWS! Kitty prety much explained what goes on around here so if you have any other questions feel free to message me and I will always be ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm trying to think of something witty to say...

    heyyy my name is Abby (minus the e) full name Abigail or is that it? I go by the name meevs yeah :D Welcome to YWS! I really look forward ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT: HARRY POTTER, NO SPOILERS!

    Yeah thanks Nate, although someone left me a comment on MYSAPCE of all places about who dies and how it ends and stuff turns out they were lying about that ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: so uh... hi!

    Ello! Welcome welcome welcome! Hope you fit in nicely here and I look forward to reading some of your stuff. Yup any help needed I'm always here to lend a ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm...

    hey hope you like it here its super easy to fit in and stuff :) need any help just PM me, as well as if you need any crits on ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here

    Lol I didn't know what I was doing either, infact when I first joined I didn't do anything atall :| but now I'm addicted and I',m sure you will be ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! i'm new here - cool website

    Hey and welcome to YWS! You will fit in great here, and it's really easy to start posting and shizzle :) So what kind of stuff do you write? Meevs ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A loser who can't write

    I totally agree with Sieg, the more you write the better you become, some of my first stuff I thought was simply amazing, but I look back on it now ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey hey :)

    Hello and welcome! I'm sure you will fit in nicely here! Yup you an also message me if you need anything, always happy to help :) Meevs x

    May 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey hey!!

    Hey welcome to YWS! Yeah the things under the names (novice, writer etc) are ranks, depending on how many posts you have posted :) Meevs x

    May 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to reading some of your stuff :D Meevs x

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do vegetarians eat animal shaped crackers........???

    Good luck with your SAT's then m'dear! Meevs x

    May 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The little world of Miyaviloves <3

    Yes read it! Running with Scissors it's amazing lol. I have just overcome my writersblock, thank god it was driving me crazy. And to celebrate i posted a teeny weeny ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do vegetarians eat animal shaped crackers........???

    yeah she was in it, Axe girl! I would love it if they did mroe shows but i dont think they are going to :( Everyone is tlaking about Ice-cream ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do vegetarians eat animal shaped crackers........???

    Alainna, i went to london the other day as my friend took part in Musicool on channel 4 (did you see it?) and we got invitged to the final performance. ...

    May 8, 2007


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help