User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm a n00b. =3

    Hi Sarah welcome to the YWS! First things first there is a rule here that for every piece you post you must have reviewed two otehr pieces of work, its ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Errmmm ... Hello

    Hey Lauren welcome to the YWS! If you have any qyestions feel free to PM me at any time I will be happy to help out with anythng :D Look ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyzz :) I'm a newbie here! helloo!! :D

    Hey Elle welcome to the YWS! Glad you are enjoying the site so far - it is really great Nate does a lot for us :D I would reccomend that ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Apparently I'm new

    Hey Welcome to the YWS! (Kind of???) Ok first things first, there is a rulke here that for every piece of your own writing that you post you need to ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Start from the bottom and work your way up from there...

    Hey welcome to the YWS! Three of my friends have just gone to Austraila for a year, Im so jealous, it must be great to live there! I hope you ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there, i'm not new but i havent been on here for a while.

    Welcome back! When was the last time you were here? I was also gone for a while and when I came back there were laods of newbies and new features, ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howzit ;)

    Hi welcome to the YWS! I would love to sell something to Hollywood too, it's nice to dream though hey :P If you have any questions about the YWS or ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new....

    Hey welcome to the YWS! First off we have a ratio of two reviews for each piece of your own work that you post, but I see you have already ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    Hey Kay, welcome to the YWS! Dont worry you wont be a newbie for long :D I really wanted to do a degree in creative writing but unfortunatly I fell ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: konichiwa.

    hey welcome to the YWS! Oh i love painting and drawingggg so much! Almost as much as writing, well...almost! If you have any questions about the site or just want ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: im new read my work, love me and add my myspace :)

    Hey welcome to the YWS! If you need any help with anything on the site feel free to drop me a message and I will do my best to help ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody...

    hey welcome to the YWS, try posting some more news about this in other forums on the site, Im sure a lot of people will be itnerested, but not everyone ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you tell Im new? --Sam/Skl02134

    Hello! Welcome to the YWS! If you ever need help on here with anything feel free to leave me a private message and I will be happy to help out ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erm Hi, I guess.

    Hello, I just reviwed your first chapter so hello again and welcome to the YWS :) I hope you like it here with us, and like I said in your ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    I sure hope that none of us are mean or scary!!! We try not to be ;) Look forward to seeing some of yoyr work, if you need any help ...

    Sep 24, 2008


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan