User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Welcome Mat Re: New kid!

    Hey Roxi welcome to YWS! I am exactly the same when writing, I have only ever finished one novel and it almost killed me. I now have had writers block ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to all the new members! I hope you all fit in really well here and post lot's of your work and review to :D If anyone needs any help ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oldie of TYWC.

    Hey welcome to the YWS I hope you are fitting in nicely here! Keep looking around the community forums if you haven't already done so because you will find most ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh lordy.....

    as long as your back now and get back to being a true YWS'er! It's all good! (hey i was gone for MONTHS lol) Welcome back anyway :) Meevs x

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me myself and i

    Hey Welcome to the YWS I hope you are settling in nicely. I know you said you don't want to talk about writing but what kind of things do you ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I am Warrior Princess. Fear me!

    hey welcome to the YWS, I hope you are settling in nicely! If you ever need any help with anything or just want tochat feel free to PM me :) ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hey Somac welcome to the YWS! First off, its a general rule here that for every piece of your own work that you post you must have reviewed atleast two ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just me...

    Ah what a cute username! Welcome to the YWS!!! I would suggest you keep looking around these community forums as there is a lot of information about the site that ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Welcome to the YWS! I hope you are fitting in nicely ;) Keep looking around these community forums as you will find a ton of information about the site here ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello people

    hey Jacky welcome to the YWS! Keep looking around the community forums as there is a ton of information about the site here :) We have a basic rule that ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey welcome to the YWS! What kind of things do you like to write - mainly poetry or prose? And what genre? If you have any question about the site ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Newest Drew So Far!

    Hey Drew welcome to the YWS! First off it is a rule here that for every piece of your own work that you post you must have reviewed atl;east two ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me back... again...

    hey! Welcome back! Sorry but no I don“t remember you! But I am glad to know that you are back and are willing and ready to get reviewing! If you ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing BogWraith

    Hey welcomd to the YWS I hope you feel really welcome here :D I would reccomend taking a good look around the community forums just to get more of an ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, forumfolk. Are you yet living?

    Hey Sara welcome to YWS! I would reccomend that you look around the community forums, there are a lot of useful posts about the general way to use and find ...

    Oct 27, 2008


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley