User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Writers Corner Re: Novel of Manners

    Thankyou :) Yeah I have been trying to keep everything in the time period, its set in 1912, so I have to keep thinking wait...what kind of cars do they ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Novel of Manners

    Ok, back in the time when 'Pride and Prejudice' was written most novels were known as 'novels of manners', this is what wiki-pedia has to say about it: The novel ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: advice please ! (:

    Unlike poor Clo there (thats awful! more than one!) I have not been in a car accident, but I have seen one. And what I noticed most was the sound, ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Believable relationships?

    When I write about couples and relationships I tend to always add conflict, nothing is ever perfect in relationships! There are always spells where the characters are really in love ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Story-line testing

    I love the idea of using gods in a story, and you have a very detailed plot outline here, by having a good knowledge about the characters before hand means ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help me!

    I think you need to develop your characters more and give us a bit more of the story without just telling us, show us how things happened, it would make ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My story

    Sorry no, but I didn't read that. YOu really need to separate the lines, I'm surprised Tyd managed to read it! If you break up the paragraphs and the dialogue ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Guys and Dolls

    No, some agents don't expect you to pay them, but if your work gets published they take a percerntage of the profits, well I have been looking into Agents and ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing a character...

    I can't kill my favourite characters :( But I guess that I don't really write with a story plan in my mind so it dosen't really matter if they die ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: What is MSS?

    Hey thanks both for clearing that up for me :D! It's much appreciated! Meevs x

    May 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: What is MSS?

    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this? But anyway, I am looking through Literacy Agents to help Pulish my Ice Cubes piece (As my creative ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Giving up

    hey JC thanks for the tips! I would never let my parents read my stuff, they are so like prim in their ideas...they would definatly not approve of Ice Cubes! ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Something is lacking, I'm not sure what though

    What Lady Pirate said, this was auch a huge and emotional part of history you oculd reall use that to your advantge in your work, so good luck! Meevs x

    Apr 8, 2007


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott