User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Art & Photography Re: Bella in the Meadows

    Im not sure who Bella is so I will just comment on the picture :) I think its good but your colouring could be imporoved slightly, try shading a bit ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl in the Grass

    Yeah a good picture for a ten year old to have taken :) Do you have photoshop? YOu could do some pretty cool stuff with this if you do, like ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    I really want to do Nano this year, I tried last year and I never finished and just kinda gave up. I just worry about not having enough time, I ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    I will never foregt that book, before my nanna died she was in and out of hospital a lot and when we went up to see her I Would always ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Of Mice and Men

    I will never forget studying this in year 11 at high school, and my English teacher put on different voices for the characters, and he always cried at the end ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    I really want to read the book, I loved the film, but someone told me there were vampires in the book, is this true??

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: "Paint" Lightsabres

    Um...well they look like light sabres, were you trying to make them different some how??

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing something you haven't experienced

    I think that you can write about anything - it dosen't really matter if you have experienced it or not, I just tend to write and for some reason write ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    Here's me:

    Oct 15, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    I've never done NaNo before either so I'm really excited about it ^_^ Title: Yet to decided one, I'm terrible at choosing titles :( Genre: Fantasy Summary of your NaNo: ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs Eee my favourite book ever!

    May 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    I agree with most people, I liked the second one best, and yeah like author13 said, without the rail it would be very abstract, but I do like it the ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Biting the Hand That Feeds

    I don't like to be too harsh when i critique, but I am honest. The only trimes I don'treally give a in-depth crit is when loads of people before me ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Spring

    I agree with Alainna about it being delicate, its a sweet picture! I much prefer the color one :) Meevs x

    May 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bacon!

    Eww bacon! Lol, Im also liking his hat :P

    May 21, 2007


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor