User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Art & Photography Re: Tut

    Hey this is really good! Was it done with chalks? I think I agree with andfromnowon about it being more symmetrical, whenever I draw faces I always use the centre ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nano scribbles

    Aww I love it! That is exactly how I get when writing for Nano! And they are pretty good for scribbles! Your cover is also really good too, I was ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nano book cover -front and back-

    Wow 20 thousand already! I am only at ten and I most probably never will finish! I am far too lazy! As for your over I really like it, but ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Niccy Im not sure if we have to have covers, I htink people are just doing this for fun, but I could be wrong someone else might have to back ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    These are all so good guys! I'm gonna have to post mine too!

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My book cover for NaNo

    Yes thats a million times better :D Did you do this on photoshop? If you did you could blur the image sides so it dosen't look so sharp against the ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Wow Mantis thats pretty impressive ;) I like all the covers so far! Im thinking I might do one for mine. Where do you lot get yours pics from? Do ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My book cover for NaNo

    Hey this is too big like Via said, I can't see it in all it's glory :(

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    I wasnt really worried about them being vampires, I wonder why they didn't make them that in the film? Is Fred in the book???? :P

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Odd Owl

    One of the owls eyes is not as defined as the other, other than that this is pretty good, I love the detail you put into things. Is anything going ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: River At Sunset.

    You know I dont mind the people at the bottom of the picture, it adds something somehow. I lvoe the sky in this picture, it looks so dooming and opposing, ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Beautiful Face

    I really do love the patterns you use! Its so cool and unique I love it! Definalty adds something to the picture, makes it stand out from the others. Wish ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Collage of the Rain

    Wow I really love these, the pictures are so crisp and clear its amazing! Did you edit these on photoshop or something? They just look so perfect! What kind of ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Mononoke (is that's how its spelt?)

    Aww I really like this. I like the patterns you used in it, it is really nice to see something different other than shading, it has made the hair look ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Scarlett

    This is good and I can definalty see the Liv Tyler influence in there :D I agree with Vox about the nose thing it is a little unnaturally long, and ...

    Oct 20, 2008


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe