User avatar

miyaviloves

  • NovMo Archives Re: Opinions Please!!

    Hmm these are all sounding good, but you have to ask yoruself which one fits best with your story? Hope your nano is going well! (p.s. I like Kitty's idea ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Too Few Words, Too Little Plot

    Dialogue. Get them to speak, LOTS. ABout nothing, just fill in the gaps - its the whole point of Nano and although it might make no sense and is just ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Do you have pictures of your characters?

    Ah wow cool! I based my characters on some not so famous famous people if you get me? I might post some pics on here soon - this is such ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Title!

    Mine is 'Papillon Embouteillé' :)

    Nov 6, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Snipits from your story.

    These are all looking really good guys! I come onto the Nano forum here inbetween writing it, gives me inspirtation :D Good luck! Keep going! here is a little bit ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Favorite NaNo Bits and Pieces

    I like this part of mine, simply becuase it puts Cecilia back in her place (we are not supposed to like Cecilia ;)) As the taxi pulled up at her ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your first NaNoWriMo sentence!

    The oppressive heat was too much for her to bear. -Umm yeah....shes hot hmm

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: All nighter Nov. 29

    I will probably be working till eleven *damn bar work* but if not I will do it too! Praise red bull!

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Snipits from your story.

    I have a character that will die too! But not yet, either way she deserves to die she is horrid. This is just a random passage: Isaac climbed the stairs ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Exhausted yet?

    Did anyone here make a cover for their book? I didnt realise that we could post it on the nano site - but does that mean we have to take ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Exhausted yet?

    nano site is being mean to me aswell! I keep going to write and just nothing comes out. Nothing lol so i end up here complainging about it!!!!

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Exhausted yet?

    Motivation seems to run off when I need it most lol!

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I feel weird that I cannot access it, I don't want to do anything on it but still lol must be doing something to my mind ;) Thanks for letting ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Exhausted yet?

    I nearly had a break down today when the college computers refused to work. I very nearly went insane. so now Im home with no more nano and am writing ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    16,782 getting there. is Nano down? I can't seem to get onto it? Is anyone else having this problem???

    Nov 4, 2008


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984