User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Media Reviews Re: Anne Rice?

    i have never read twilight but I read Interview with the vampire and I really enjoyed it - not read anything else by her though. I don't know why but ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    What brilliant photography - all the pictures are so clear and have such a personality about them! These are some of the best pieces I have seen. And trust me, ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: .Smile.

    Like the toehrs it is a cute picture but it is not very artistic at all. Do you have any computer editing programmes such as Photoshop? If you do you ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirate girl

    I agree with clo the colours are really good and vibrant - draws your attention to the picture immediatly! Clo mentioned the body issues, but I think with anime you ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    How on earth did you guys do it all so quickly?! I'm struggling at 20,000 and the days are couting down now!!! WELL DONE TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!! *crosses fingers and ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Free Copies of Your NaNo Novel?

    Wow so you get 6 months to edit it? That's brilliant! I had lost all motivation to write my nano but this really has inspired me now knowing that we ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Snipits from your story.

    Here's some more of mine: The glass animals seemed somewhat melancholy at the gates of the zoo. Each one held a certain kind of elegance, each held a different story. ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Romance Suggestions

    If you are looking for a light hearted romance book I would reccomend anything by Freya North (Pillow Talk is probably the best) otherwise I am not sure, I don't ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Historical Fiction

    We were told to read 'Captian Corelli's Mandolin' for literature, it's kind of historical and actually really good, it is a little hard to get into at first but then ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Julia's Photography

    First off, the dog is sooooo cute! But i like the ones of the boy best - and I agree that the eyes are the best part, they are so ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake and Sky photos

    These are lovely - I love them all but the first one is my favourite, I just love them nothing else to say really!!!! the colours are what do these ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: flowers...retro style...?

    Did you use acrylics for this? you can really see the texture of the paint, tis' nice! Only thing I would suggest really is to shade some more, maybe add ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: When Characters Take Control

    I was working with three main characters, and one who was just there to kind of fill the space, how the stoy basically revolves aorund him as I basically fell ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Free Copies of Your NaNo Novel?

    Wow really? Thats good thing to do I think - gives people some more motivation. But like Kaila said, I wouldn't want mine done like that without it being edited, ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Ah! hahaha...

    I forgot about a character for aggges, like one minute my main guy was with three of them, then Ijust forgot about one! I Don't even know why! He was ...

    Nov 11, 2008


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides