User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Art & Photography Re: Eiffel Tower Redone

    ooooh the Eiffel tower *wishes she was in France* this is a lovely picture, it looms but not in an opressive way, but the dark sky makes it looks sad ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Check out my Imagekind gallery.

    Wow did you take this? its a very clear beautiful picture. I would suggest maybe adjusting the colours on paint or something to make them more vibrant and even more ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma

    Thats is SUCH a cute kitten, we have just got a new one called Trealce that looks just like that but a little darker. Oh how I love kittens!!! Goodness ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers.

    Hmm yes the flowers are blurry, it would have been really effective if the flowers were really sharp and the rgass was not so, but never mind :) Becuase of ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    he looks really good! well done! I thin kyou just need to add a bit more shading to the hair and hes perfecto! Keep drawing!!! Meevs x

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of Gandalf

    Yeah the picture isn't working any more! can you post it again so we can all see it? Meevs x

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo Poses- 1

    i think these are good for practise, you have the body alignments right, if you do these like this in the comic then it will be really good! Are you ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Mira

    This is simple and sweet but you have some issues here with the girls body, her feet for a start are wayyyy too small! And her face dosen't look very ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    ireally wish I had been more prepared for Nano this year, as I am now feeling the low sides of it, I'm just STUCk even though I did 2k today, ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Exhausted yet?

    I did 2k today after saying that I had goven up. Does anyone else use the write or die website? I find it really helps me! Type it in google ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Traditional Medium Artwork! :D

    I really like them! Especially the first one, his face is not drawn perfectly but I thinkthat really adds to the picture, you have a lot of talent! Wish I ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: This count as art?

    I think its really cute! it's not like pure art as it were, but I love it, I love the idea, you could make little cards out of it! CUTE ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree...and grass...and beauty?

    hmm I do like this but it isn't a very accurate drawing of a tree. Look atthem - the leaves are not like that all bunched up, they have braches ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nano book cover -front and back-

    Ok last page I do like but it isn't as good as the others, I think it is all that white space, looks more amateaur than the rest. Hmm...back covers ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirate girl

    You don't really need to change it - do you just draw anime? *goes to search to see if you have posted any mroe art work*

    Nov 13, 2008


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe