User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Art & Photography Re: Traditional Medium Artwork! :D

    Ah graphite is lovely, but I can't use it, same with pastels, I don't like the feel of them on my fingers and I squirm lol, so well done for ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Love <3

    Ah you will probably haev to buy it, or if you have a friend that has it ask to borrow the disk so you can install it. If they don't ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Around Town

    Ah wow these are great! My favourite is of the man with the steal drums, the black and white contast there looks brilliant and clear. I don't find the colour ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unicorn

    Ah brilliant that is much better :D I really like this, it looks realistic from the hrose part, and the shading all over looks really good. I think my favourite ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography2 !

    To be honest no I didn't really like this (answer to the poll there) as there is no real focus of the picture, most of it is blurry and it ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unicorn

    this is soooooo big I can't see it propeerly which makes me do this :( Can you resise it so I can see it better and can give it a ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eye

    Wow I really like the first one - so startling and clear. The second one dosen't grab my attention as much. I am really shocked that there was no programmes ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Love <3

    This is a really cute idea but the actual picture isn't that great because of the sloppy way the arms have been cut out :( What programme did you use ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Love (doodle)

    This is HUGEEEE is there any way that yo ucan re-scale it?? Its colourful, but yeah just words really, do you draw anything, like figures, landscape, animals? work with colour, ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fancy Yumi

    aww I can't see it :( please can you load this onto photobucket again??

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Of Brides, Doodles, and Desserts

    Oh and I didn't notice before but I so just laughed out loud at your icon. BECAUSE IM WORTH IT ahahahahaha! *runs of laughing*

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Of Brides, Doodles, and Desserts

    this is cute for a doodle, especially in a car, I find that I can't do anything in a car as I always get headaches :( Why don't you post ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Icons

    hah these are all really cool! How is everyone getting on with nano this year?? Meevs x

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: nanowrimo

    Hope you are doing ok with it now, keep looking at this forum as it will give you a pretty good idea of what to do and whats going on, ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    atleast somone is at the same stage as me, dosen't make me feel so bad looking at these 50ks!

    Nov 13, 2008


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind