User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just Finished Running with Scissors and Possible side effects and now starting Dry, all by Augusten Burroughs hes amazing!

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Carol Ann Duffy or Simon Armitage?

    Duffy, i especially like Havisham shes very good, although i do like Armitage also, i studied them both for English, but i did enjoy Duffy much more.

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oooh ohhh ohhh! My favourite food is Strawberry pocky sticks they are pink ^_^ i had them first in the academy, Riku snuck them in- Kyoto Have you ever been ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Wow, the images are so clear, do you deveop them yourself? I am taking photography next year and i dont think i will be able to take pictures like this! ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I dont really get angry, im laid back, things dont get to me...just upset me. - Jamiy Whats your biggest fear?

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: angel from hell front cover.

    Ooooh did you get ther pose thingy from an anime drawing book??? I like this, much better than all my attempts to draw anime!

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: In the mood

    I get in the mood to write like when im thinking about my stories and i think of all these new characters and such and sometimes it leads to me ...

    Nov 10, 2006


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero