User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    "And no one knew what happened to them." Argh stupid endings! LOL at surreal - 'I'm sorry Ron,' Hermione said, 'I've just discovered I'm gay, and in love with Luna.' ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Meh leave the grass to grow, let it go wild, I'm far too lazy to actually do anything about it. Maybe I could pay Sappy to like mow it or ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "American Pie," by Don McLean

    Erm...why have you posted this? Do you want to start a discussion about it?

    May 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Murder Trials...

    Oh and i also know the sentences available if she gets found guilty ha get me and my law revision lol! Meevs x

    May 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Murder Trials...

    I study law at college, and we have just covered courts and stuff so PMme with any details you need :D Meevs x

    May 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Plot Editor

    Yeah more info now would help a bit :D Anyway, i would always be willing to help out :D meevs x

    May 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well...anything really, i just throw on anything i can get my hands on, but my red jumper is the best i must admit, dont think its been washed for...a year? ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: His Dark Materials.

    I cant say i have read Dark Materials. we studied Phillip Pullman at highschool though, he seems like a very interesting man! Meevs x

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, i stopped believing ages ago. i guess i always thought the tooth fairy was real until i found that pot Mom had with my teeth in. Honestly, parents ruin ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Running With Scissors/ Augusten Burroughs

    This has to be the best book I have ever read in my life. Its amazing, I was wondering if anyone else had read it on here? None of my ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Alliterations

    Moving Monkey Melodies Much Moodily Most Months Hmm lol Um next letter: T

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I think i have praised Augusten Burroughs enough by saying i have reda his books so mnay times, so i am now reading 'A Child called it' its horrible and ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My Mom gave me away, and i never met my dad, so i guess not. ~ Jamiy If you were in a band what would you do? (Sing etc)

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My name is Jamiy, umm, i dont really have a quest, I guess If i did it would be to have a better life than my Moms, but that wont ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I tend to get attached to my characters, even when they are supposed to be the bad ones i love them for some unknown reasons. Although i have been known ...

    Mar 30, 2007


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates