-
Re: A Hundred Suns title page
I do like this the simplicity works well, did you take the picture yourself? You say it is not finished yet - what are you planning on changing? And what ...
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: James
Ok, I stil lthinkthe nose needs a little bit of work, otherr than that it's great, I think the shading you have done is brilliant and his hair is also ...
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: Got bunches of new pics of me^-^
If this isn't part of your art work and just a picture of you there is a thread where you can post pictures of yourself :) Ok, now I will ...
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: Nick Jonas
Wow I think this is really good. The shading really is what gives this picture that edge ;) The hair is very good as well, you havea lot of texture ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: James
This is no joke, the first time in my entire life of drawing (since I was three, to be exact), that I ever drew a guy that didn't look like ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: I just relized something else...
Ah well you could just say hes a little character tribute to Neo. What is your nano about? Sounds interesting with these Neo hacker characters ;)
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!
Ah i love Chesire Cats one! So simple, a sprout! I have made mine now, when I get home I will post it yup yup :) Meevs x
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
Well done to all those that have 50,000! I am very far behind with just under 20k, I really need to write more but have no motivation argh! nano drives ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Free Copies of Your NaNo Novel?
So...you have to do 50,000 for Nano then you have 6 months to write mroe? Sorry I don't know why this is confusing me so much!!! Do they only offer ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Why So Serious?
I agreee that he looks too happy, aww bless him! But I also agree with Clo that the jacket is brilliant but not so much the face. You need to ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: 2008 art project
i think that the ones without the flwoers with just the girl standind would be much more effective in black and white. The ones with the floers benefit more with ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: NaNoWriMo Book Cover
How come no one has commented this yet?! Well no fear I am here! You CREATED The sky? Thats pretty impressive I must say, I wouldn't have been able to ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: my avatar pic
I love the colours used in this, and if you are using it as an avatar picture then the lines won't be as...um...words the word...squary (?) as they appear on ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: photography 3
This would look so much better if the picture was clearer, which is such a shame because it would be really good otherwise. When taking photos try and keep the ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Shippo Poses- 1
Ah my cousin uses photoshop when drawing her manga stuff too, it looks really good and professional, she draws in a very ismilar style to you aswell actually, I see ...
Nov 14, 2008
