User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Lounge, The Re: Little girl Madeleine still missing in Praia da Luz Portugal

    Yeah, the media has gone crazy over it, but apparently the parents requested that it was kept in the headlines. Meevs x

    May 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Little girl Madeleine still missing in Praia da Luz Portugal

    Yeah it was yesterday. But in some ways I think the parents have themselves to blame, I wouldn't leave children as young as that alone in a room, even if ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Enya

    Oh i thought so, its a beautiful song!

    May 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Enya

    Did she do the song for Lord of the Rings??? Sorry if that is a obvious question lol! Meevs x

    May 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Little girl Madeleine still missing in Praia da Luz Portugal

    BBC news says: Police with dogs searched the McCann's holiday apartment again on Thursday evening. The Portuguese police's Chief Inspector Olegario de Sousa said ground searches, which have covered ne

    May 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Blair quits: 'I did what I thought was right'

    I'm glad that he is retiring, even if we vote in Labour again it will just be nice to have a new Prime Minister to like make decisions and stuff. ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Society Is Now On MySpace

    Yay! I joined :D

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Spiderman 3

    I saw it the other day. I must admit I was a little dissapointed. Venom was only in it for like half an hour!!! Plus i thought it was a ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    They were big

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: £1 = $2

    I'm glad that we dont haev the euro here. I like the good old pounds, but the new twenty pound notes are snazzy...but look like toy money :(

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    I cannot answer that question, It would depnd on the type of writing desk of course. *why is there never enought time?*

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Lent

    Well done! I gave up chocolate but oh my i could not give up internet!

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    i agree with Taiven, i love books that make you think about it, thats why i love Augusten Burroughs so much, he writes so well that i want more! Memoirs ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: La Musique

    Opening Credits This is how we Walk on the Moon - Aruthur Russel Waking Up Sweet Escape - Gwen Sefani First Day of School Aim Snap Fall - The Spill ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing reviewing!

    I think that the crit group is a good idea, and i would be happy to review some of your stuff! I agree with the chapter thing, i think its ...

    Apr 1, 2007


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken