-
Re: YWS: More International Than Ever
I came on from Spain last month! BUt now I am back in snowy England
Nov 23, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
happy - is yours...Louise...Loreta? I'm not very good with guessing names lol. Any one guess mine? it beings with A and has....*counts on fingers* 7 letters :D
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: I've been here two years.
I have been on two years too :D
Oct 17, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Ah stolen hearts so pretty! *steals your glasses* Right ok this is me: And this is me and my friends last year at a party and we all look super ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Movie Quotes
"Is that the phone?" "No it's the hoover bag" - Beautiful Thing
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I would say....blonde hair medium height, dark eyes? Anything close there??
Sep 19, 2008 -
Re: Fred Must Be Getting Lonely
Aww poor Fred, he must have really wanted someone to talk to!!
Aug 23, 2007 -
Re: Snoink's having a baby!
Boyyyyyyy!
May 23, 2007 -
Re: Anyone got a Myspace?
Indeed it is :)
May 16, 2007 -
Re: Anyone got a Myspace?
!! love the profile song Jules :P xx
May 16, 2007 -
Re: Anyone got a Myspace?
I love and hate myspace at the time time!
May 16, 2007 -
Re: Exams Exams Exams!
I'm also revising for As, its terrible argh dunno how I am going to cope with A level :(
May 16, 2007 -
Re: Little girl Madeleine still missing in Praia da Luz Portugal
I agree with the money reward thing. David beckham has now joined the campaign to find Maddie, but I can't help that think that no matter how many celebrities join ...
May 16, 2007 -
Re: And... We're Back!
Mine went away too! I uploaded mine, but i think the ones in the gallery (where i got my new one from) are still working? Meevs x
May 15, 2007 -
Re: And... We're Back!
Yay im glad its faster. But i made lot's of posts earlire (crits and stuff) when i logged back on they were all gone????? where did they go?! Meevs x
May 15, 2007
