User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Art & Photography Re: Pirate girl

    I agree with clo the colours are really good and vibrant - draws your attention to the picture immediatly! Clo mentioned the body issues, but I think with anime you ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    How on earth did you guys do it all so quickly?! I'm struggling at 20,000 and the days are couting down now!!! WELL DONE TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!! *crosses fingers and ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Free Copies of Your NaNo Novel?

    Wow so you get 6 months to edit it? That's brilliant! I had lost all motivation to write my nano but this really has inspired me now knowing that we ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Snipits from your story.

    Here's some more of mine: The glass animals seemed somewhat melancholy at the gates of the zoo. Each one held a certain kind of elegance, each held a different story. ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me myself and i

    Hey Welcome to the YWS I hope you are settling in nicely. I know you said you don't want to talk about writing but what kind of things do you ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Me -By amber rose (me)

    First off welcome to YWS and stuff :) To be honest I really didn't like this piece, it just didn't do it for me. And having those smiley faces in ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Romance Suggestions

    If you are looking for a light hearted romance book I would reccomend anything by Freya North (Pillow Talk is probably the best) otherwise I am not sure, I don't ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fly like a bird

    This is a very short and simple little poem (obviously *smacks head*) but even when poems are short usually the message can be very clear. I don't think you have ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: advice please ! (:

    Unlike poor Clo there (thats awful! more than one!) I have not been in a car accident, but I have seen one. And what I noticed most was the sound, ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I am Warrior Princess. Fear me!

    hey welcome to the YWS, I hope you are settling in nicely! If you ever need any help with anything or just want tochat feel free to PM me :) ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    happy - is yours...Louise...Loreta? I'm not very good with guessing names lol. Any one guess mine? it beings with A and has....*counts on fingers* 7 letters :D

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hey Somac welcome to the YWS! First off, its a general rule here that for every piece of your own work that you post you must have reviewed atleast two ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Historical Fiction

    We were told to read 'Captian Corelli's Mandolin' for literature, it's kind of historical and actually really good, it is a little hard to get into at first but then ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Julia's Photography

    First off, the dog is sooooo cute! But i like the ones of the boy best - and I agree that the eyes are the best part, they are so ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake and Sky photos

    These are lovely - I love them all but the first one is my favourite, I just love them nothing else to say really!!!! the colours are what do these ...

    Nov 12, 2008


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina