User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Narrative Poetry Re: An Ode to Squirrels

    Ooo i really like this! Its very different to other poems i read, keep up the good work!

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stress

    Not the best xpoem i have seen on this site but it is an impressive peice of writing, and i do like it, although the wording could use some work, ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part I

    This is very good! Im sp impressed that you are only nine and already have this level of writing under your belt, your one to look out for!

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Fountain

    This is rather sad but i do like it, and are you really 9? This is impressive for a 9 year old! Well done anyway

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Drifting (A Spirited Away Fanfiction)

    I loved the film and i think you did really well keeping it to the original story, i attempted writing a fanfiction for Spirited away but i could quite get ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lacey

    ?! Where is the rest of the story?! YOu must finish this, i was really getting into it stops :\ I really love this, although like everything it could use ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the ever going story

    I have heard a few things like this, especially from my little cousin in the car when we are going on a family outing!

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Advent Children

    Chapter one “Cloud? I guess your busy…Barret called, he says that you never got back to him the other day. Anyway, I guess you should call him, let me know ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Random Newspaper Article!

    I like this, bought a smile to my face, good job :)

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Never Good Enough

    This is very sweet. This poem reminds me of school soo much, and i really love this!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: the cat

    I agrew with gyrfalcon i have seen that he posts things that are just of no use he dosent even leave any positive things! If he has something bad to ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Dignity

    Wow this is really good and i cant say anything you need to improve on. I will say this is one of the best poems i have read, well done

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: the cat

    Short and sweet. And very true.

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: My favourite things

    this is good, but is the Title 'My favourite things'? Cos if it is i would reccomend changing that cos of theconnection with The SOund of MUsic lol, but yes ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Tiger

    This isnt junk so dont throw it out *Looks at comment above* It made me feel sad, but i think that your work is very different and i really like ...

    Nov 9, 2006


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore