User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A RAT's Tale

    I agree this is far too short to really haev anything to say about it :S When there is more let me know and i will be happy to review ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Publication one

    Right well, I keep wanting to write a poem so, i did. I would appreciate some useful feedback on this, please if you don't like it just put 'scrap it' ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Bring Back To Me

    I'm afraid that i have to agree with Claudette, it is good but not really the type of thing i enjoy to read. But keep writing you have some good ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Hmm true it didnt mean much and it didnt really make sense, but maybe thats the simplicity of it, of course it would be nice to know what something is ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Freedom.

    I liked it :D but yes why is clouds capitalised? miyaviloves

    Jan 8, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Escape

    this is good althought only one line bothered me: I came out from behind the pipe and hurried off to the manhole. I jumped so that I could catch hold ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Power of One

    Sorry to say but i couldnt see a great deal of rhyming unless im completly not getting it at all. It was good though, just keep doing more and you ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: why?

    What make sthe places where i hide? Move the s! Apart from that this was very emotional, lol it hit a spot! Keep writing! miyaviloves

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Truth About Emily

    I actually really like this, its not the style of writing i usually read but yeah its really good, i got into it. Of course like all peices of writing ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Halloween Story

    This is good, although i agree with osme of the points that Myth has made about the characters, they are a little cliché, maybe adapt them more to create a ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue (rough draft)

    I agree that the description was good, please let me know when you have wrote some more!

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Collector's Art. (Revised)

    Wow. This really is some powerful writing, although a bit dark i thought it was beautiful. I have never really read anything like this, it is original and has something ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #14 /P

    I really liked this, only one thing that bothered me, would Damon really swear infront of and to this man that he appears to respect so greatly? I'm just not ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Dimond Of Wind

    I think most of the errors that have appeared here have already been covered, and i agree with Purple that the beginning is a little cliche, i also agree that ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Studio 309

    Lydia is like a main character in it, just i never got to finish part two im still working on it. Im having a lot of trouble with the Yvette ...

    Dec 22, 2006


I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held