User avatar

miyaviloves

  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    ireally wish I had been more prepared for Nano this year, as I am now feeling the low sides of it, I'm just STUCk even though I did 2k today, ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Exhausted yet?

    I did 2k today after saying that I had goven up. Does anyone else use the write or die website? I find it really helps me! Type it in google ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: alive but dying (revised)

    hmm I think I have to agree with everything Gal said. This poem is ok as it stands but just ok...the repetition dosen't really work, it is a very predictable ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone

    hey Bumblebear welcome to YWS! To be honest I didn't really enjoy this poem much, I found that the repetition was a little annoying after a while, sometimes repetition can ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Traditional Medium Artwork! :D

    I really like them! Especially the first one, his face is not drawn perfectly but I thinkthat really adds to the picture, you have a lot of talent! Wish I ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: This count as art?

    I think its really cute! it's not like pure art as it were, but I love it, I love the idea, you could make little cards out of it! CUTE ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: You are the Moon

    I like this, and I like the rhyming, you don't rely on it which some poems do. I don't think it has much depth but it is a nice read ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Random Poem

    Dramma pointed out the mistakes here that I could find. As the for poem, I like it, but I thin kyou need to add a lot more depth to give ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree...and grass...and beauty?

    hmm I do like this but it isn't a very accurate drawing of a tree. Look atthem - the leaves are not like that all bunched up, they have braches ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nano book cover -front and back-

    Ok last page I do like but it isn't as good as the others, I think it is all that white space, looks more amateaur than the rest. Hmm...back covers ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirate girl

    You don't really need to change it - do you just draw anime? *goes to search to see if you have posted any mroe art work*

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Anne Rice?

    i have never read twilight but I read Interview with the vampire and I really enjoyed it - not read anything else by her though. I don't know why but ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh lordy.....

    as long as your back now and get back to being a true YWS'er! It's all good! (hey i was gone for MONTHS lol) Welcome back anyway :) Meevs x

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    What brilliant photography - all the pictures are so clear and have such a personality about them! These are some of the best pieces I have seen. And trust me, ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: .Smile.

    Like the toehrs it is a cute picture but it is not very artistic at all. Do you have any computer editing programmes such as Photoshop? If you do you ...

    Nov 13, 2008


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore