User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    because I fell

    Mar 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: canned beans

    Second part now posted :D

    Mar 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 1

    This is a good start, and it has potential for something good. I would have liked to have seen some more description of the characters in the first part, unless ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Change

    Hmm this is ok, althought when i read it through the first time i didnt think it was too easy to read, unlike Riedawriter. Althought i decided to read it ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Hiding in Neverland

    I agree with Alainna, this is a good piece. I loved this: Hey stranger, you resemble my best friend but I don't know who you are any more. Dunno why ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Canned beans #2

    right, im having great difficulty with this, what with the changing of time and speach and stuff, so please let me know if i have made any time errors or ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: canned beans

    I have made fixed the stupid amount of spelling mistakes now, and i am currently working on the second part which i hope to post soon, hope you will all ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: canned beans

    thankyou both for your feedback, i will fix the many many spelling mistakes lol, thanks for pointing them out, i am terrible! This is the first chapter of something that ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: canned beans

    Creative criticism please, this is for my creative writing portfolio for college, so let me know if you think bits could be added/changed or anything really :P ****************************************

    Mar 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Studio 309 Part two

    She stood alone shivering uncontrollably yet again. He was always late. Always. But like usual she saw him come out of no where; a smile spreading across his face as ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Purple Shirts

    Thanks for your feedback, well, this peice is follwed on from the first part of the story, and im planning to write more soon, hope you can review that aswell ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: His Favourite

    Hey this is good, and Myth has put pretty much all the suggestions i can think of about it, one thing though: " to take out said " um is ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Purple Shirts

    Karm was never one to question life, its meaning or why things happened; he simply floated through each day, as happy as can be just being. It was not and ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Publication one

    Thankyou all for your comments. I was uncreative with the title, its just what it said for my word document so i was like ahhh use that for now lol. ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: City of Bridges: A Postcard from Saskatoon

    I like this, and i agree with Cameron that maybe adapt it to make it a little longer? miyaviloves

    Jan 9, 2007


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan