User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Lounge, The Re: La Musique

    Opening Credits This is how we Walk on the Moon - Aruthur Russel Waking Up Sweet Escape - Gwen Sefani First Day of School Aim Snap Fall - The Spill ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My name is Jamiy, umm, i dont really have a quest, I guess If i did it would be to have a better life than my Moms, but that wont ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #7

    Taken down due to publishing

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: You want change?

    I agree very much with Liz, this isnt particulary poetic, although I'm not one to talk I'm terible with poetry! Even so, i didnt really enjoy reading this in all ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    Well, you seem to have loads of reviews on this already, but since i read it i will say my peice :D Ok, i wont point out mistakes now as ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing reviewing!

    I think that the crit group is a good idea, and i would be happy to review some of your stuff! I agree with the chapter thing, i think its ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I tend to get attached to my characters, even when they are supposed to be the bad ones i love them for some unknown reasons. Although i have been known ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #6

    Taken down due to publishing

    Mar 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prosthesis #11 /P

    I have been reading this all along, but havent commented yet, not sure why :S Anyway, i LOVE it, but i also thought it was a flashaback at first. Anyway ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ShadowWalker

    Lancrist pointed most of the errors out here. Like i said to you, reminded me of 300! I loved it, i loved reading it, it was exciting and i will ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ocean of Sorrows

    Only thing wrong Skell has pointed out here. I really like this, its original and i think it was quite heartfelt, i wasnt too sure if that was what you ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #4

    ^^ edited this bit, changed her name because i didnt think Mel worked. Also posted number 5 but its rated so it wont be on the main page. Jules, thanks ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #5

    Just so you know, I wont be posting this again for a while, I figure i need to work on the first bits again, so let me know if you ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #5

    Taken down due to publishing

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just Finished Running with Scissors and Possible side effects and now starting Dry, all by Augusten Burroughs hes amazing!

    Mar 29, 2007


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow