User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beyond The Ridge

    Well, I'm not sure why but that made me want to cry? I'm really not one for poetry but i have fallen in love with this peice, its original and ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Thoughts Of a Mentally Ill Teen

    I thought that i had commented this but i just realised i went onto another web page and forgot to post it! Oops! Anyway as i was saying in my ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ice Cubes (short bit)

    oh and Canned Beans will be no more! I have finished with that :\ I was stuck on where its going, unless you have any suggestions on it i will ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ice Cubes (short bit)

    thanks Alainna Oh i know i name things confusinly, it goes (from my portfolio) 1 Ice Cubes Ice Cubes #2 Ice Cubes #3 2 Ice Cubes #4 Ice Cubes #5 ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ice Cubes (short bit)

    This is just a tiny bit of Ice Cubes I decided to post this before the rest of the chapters :S I'm not sure why but hhaha there you go ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heart

    Im afriad i also have to agree with Seig, this was way too repetative, but ther than that i quite liked it. A bit of editing and it could be ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Conscience

    Wow, i really liked this, but im not sure if you should extend it, unlee you feel you have more to say? Im not one to point out problems with ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Dragon Decsends (Improved)

    Ok i really like this :D However, is this a second aprt of like have i missed some of it?? Im a bit confused with all the characters, like Orpheus ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: U.R

    Oh dear...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 3

    How how how how HOW did i miss part two?!?! *goes to read it*. Ok i am back :D. Rightyho, First things first, i LOVE this, ohhh yess i do! ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #9

    The day after my Mom got arrested Rob decided that he would invite his ‘date’ over for dinner, to avoid any more trouble. When the door opened this time I ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Just a small pieceform one of my storys

    Hmm, In all fairness I'm not too sure if i liked this as much as your other stuff. You used the word 'wall' too much in the first bits of ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #8

    Taken down due to publishing

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Help You

    I like how this is talking to the reader, and the topic is good, but i feel that some of the lines are a little cliche such as: To ease ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My Mom gave me away, and i never met my dad, so i guess not. ~ Jamiy If you were in a band what would you do? (Sing etc)

    Apr 1, 2007


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong