User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Angel

    I agree with Claudette, i liked this and yor writing now must have improved lots! Anyway what i might suggest is well...ntohing really lol, just keep writing! Well done! Meevs ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pet Day (ADULT LANGUAGE, ADULT CONTENT)

    I actually liked this :S but if you think it may not be suitable for some readers on here, then post a rating? Meevs x

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Running With Scissors/ Augusten Burroughs

    This has to be the best book I have ever read in my life. Its amazing, I was wondering if anyone else had read it on here? None of my ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Alliterations

    Moving Monkey Melodies Much Moodily Most Months Hmm lol Um next letter: T

    Apr 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Smurf Story

    haha this was great! But should it be in fan-fic? Actually no, i dunno...oh well, its good anyway where ever it ends up :D Meevs x

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Something is lacking, I'm not sure what though

    What Lady Pirate said, this was auch a huge and emotional part of history you oculd reall use that to your advantge in your work, so good luck! Meevs x

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I have a question, i posted a fanfic peice and it dosent show up in my portfolio bit? Anyone know why or how to fix it? Thanks! meevs x

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I think i have praised Augusten Burroughs enough by saying i have reda his books so mnay times, so i am now reading 'A Child called it' its horrible and ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    i agree with Taiven, i love books that make you think about it, thats why i love Augusten Burroughs so much, he writes so well that i want more! Memoirs ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 3

    post part four :(

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!!

    hello :) welcome to YWS, i never posted one of these welcome things :( wish i did :( but hello anyway! I look forward to seeing some of your posts! ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: August Rain

    Well there isnt really anything else to say that no one else has already said :) good job, this is wonderful! Miyaviloves

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Boundries and Alleyways prologue

    Right well i think Elven and Writersdomain have said all that really needs to be said, but hey i loved this! And that is all i need to say so ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Line: Re-appearing (chapter 11)

    Right, well i have not read any of the other chapters so i wont comment on like any progression because i simply do not know about it! :D Ok, first ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Last Time Today

    Hmm, this is ok, but I'm not sure if i personally like it all that much. I like the repetition, that works well. But i thin kyou could evoke a ...

    Apr 8, 2007


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb