User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #14

    Taken down due to publishing

    Apr 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prosthesis #29 /P

    I agree with Reida they are very cute! Its really emotional, you have a way of getting the reader so attached to the characters! Look forward to reading more! Meevs ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Polar Langour

    This is good, very mysterious. I especially like the opening stanza, its very effective. And the last lines are also very very good, i like this alot, well done. Meevs ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Black And White

    Wow, i really loved that, it sounds so calm in such a crazy atmosphere? I think your writing style is very unique, its almost poetic and beautiful. Well done, amazing! ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fallen

    I like how you write with such emotion, but I dunno, I didnt really like this very much. I think its a little cliche, i may be wrong. But i ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the black parade

    Ok, i will be honest,i did not read all of this, can you separate it up anymore? It would be much easier to read that way. Even so, i LOVE ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • General Articles Re: A Letter

    I agree with Mimi and Alainna, this is a wonderful peice, i prefer this to some of your other stuff. Oh and it is spelt wrong, should be heat right? ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: His Dark Materials.

    I cant say i have read Dark Materials. we studied Phillip Pullman at highschool though, he seems like a very interesting man! Meevs x

    Apr 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #13

    Taken down due to publishing

    Apr 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prosthesis #28 /P

    I realllllly hate Dr. Haaser >.< The end part of this once was really sweet, I just want JOn out of there, he isnt crazy and ohhh its frustrating me ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prosthesis #27 /P

    Gah Kyle better be real, I think he is though anyway I'm off to read #28! Meevs x

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Isometry Rockstar

    I have to agree with Cadmium about not really getting it, its a very well written poem, but I'm just not sure if it really means anything to me. You ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    I cannot answer that question, It would depnd on the type of writing desk of course. *why is there never enought time?*

    Apr 9, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Love, an Essay

    Hmm, this is strange lol. What exactly is it, dont mean to sound rude? Is it part of a story or is it just something you felt like writing? What ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Asthma

    Ok, i liked this, but this may sound a little weird, you could make it a bit longer and use more 'claustrophobic' words...if you get me there? I had an ...

    Apr 9, 2007


You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae