User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #10

    Hes a boy, i have made hints before that he might also be into guys, i guess it just the character progression, like in the later ice cubes i guess ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #6

    A sugar lace is like this sweet thing that you get in pick and mix bags, its long and red and chewy and covered in sugar :D

    Apr 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #17

    Taken down due to publishing

    Apr 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #4

    yeah here where i live we start high School at 11 up until 16 :D Thanks for the crits everyone :) Meevs x

    Apr 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #11

    I put the number in the title, sorry about that i forgot :( so now its 10.5 :D

    Apr 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #10

    Thanks for that, I was thinking that i needed some dialogue here but I;m just not how to fit it in. I don't know, i guess its harder for me ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice cubes #16

    Taken down due to publishing

    Apr 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prosthesis #32 /P

    Ooh there is an actual play button *is impressed* tho its a bit creepy... Well done as always :D Meevs x

    Apr 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #15

    Taken down due to publishing

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well...anything really, i just throw on anything i can get my hands on, but my red jumper is the best i must admit, dont think its been washed for...a year? ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kiss me *freewrite*

    I liked this, and like Rieda i like that you didnt know anything about the characters, it would be anyone. Is this part of something longer? Meevs x

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death (Desperado Danny In Despair)

    i really like your poetry, like Sez said, it is quite eerie but i love it allthe same. Well done on getting this published! (you wrote this when you were ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 4

    I hope she dosen't abort the baby, i dunno i think she already has a connection with it so i dont think she will. I like the flashbacks you put ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #14

    edit

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: One Day...

    I agree with BFG, you have been posting a lot recently, and this is not a problem atall as long as you keep to the two posts to everyone of ...

    Apr 11, 2007


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou