User avatar

miyaviloves

  • NovMo Archives Re: nanowrimo

    Hope you are doing ok with it now, keep looking at this forum as it will give you a pretty good idea of what to do and whats going on, ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    atleast somone is at the same stage as me, dosen't make me feel so bad looking at these 50ks!

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eiffel Tower Redone

    ooooh the Eiffel tower *wishes she was in France* this is a lovely picture, it looms but not in an opressive way, but the dark sky makes it looks sad ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Crime Grows (Hard Rock)

    I actually really like this as it is, even though some of the suggestions would add to it more. Did you write this for a band you are in or ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Check out my Imagekind gallery.

    Wow did you take this? its a very clear beautiful picture. I would suggest maybe adjusting the colours on paint or something to make them more vibrant and even more ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma

    Thats is SUCH a cute kitten, we have just got a new one called Trealce that looks just like that but a little darker. Oh how I love kittens!!! Goodness ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers.

    Hmm yes the flowers are blurry, it would have been really effective if the flowers were really sharp and the rgass was not so, but never mind :) Becuase of ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oldie of TYWC.

    Hey welcome to the YWS I hope you are fitting in nicely here! Keep looking around the community forums if you haven't already done so because you will find most ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: S.c.r.a.t.c.h

    hmm this was ok for a short story, but I think you could really use this a basis for a longer story, as the end was reallllllllly rushed and pulled ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vampire Empire

    Yup defo needs a rating. I didnt really like this to be honest, I didn't connect with any of the characters and I felt that the topics you were covering ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just breathe Out

    First off JC!!! it has been ages how are you?! We really need to catch up! Secondly this was amazing, I loved it. About the prvious comment I liked that ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    he looks really good! well done! I thin kyou just need to add a bit more shading to the hair and hes perfecto! Keep drawing!!! Meevs x

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of Gandalf

    Yeah the picture isn't working any more! can you post it again so we can all see it? Meevs x

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo Poses- 1

    i think these are good for practise, you have the body alignments right, if you do these like this in the comic then it will be really good! Are you ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Mira

    This is simple and sweet but you have some issues here with the girls body, her feet for a start are wayyyy too small! And her face dosen't look very ...

    Nov 13, 2008


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb