User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 3- Coming Home

    yay I'm onto part three :D Hmm...Speak of the devil... Jamie was sitting on the couch, staring at-but not seeing- the television. Her mother was in the kitchen. A noise ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wizard-Chapter 1 (rewritten)

    ok here we go :D below. making her unable -Should be a capital M or is it supposed to be a comma there? Reading it now it dosen't make sense... ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes # 18

    Taken down due to publishing

    Apr 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Drunken Brother

    Lol, ok, um i think you should write more of this, it was good, and i know you said that it was something that really happened, but couldnt his maybe ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: River of Time

    OK, i answered your poll to 'needs work' I like this poem, but I dunno...i think that you could make it much better by adding more imagery maybe? Gone in ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nausea

    I like your poetry, its unique and you use such effective imagery. I think that Mad has pointed out what needs to be, but other than that, i loved this, ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Horror

    I agree with Clau, its too short to really scare the reader, and i think you can do this more effecitvly. Meevs

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Smile

    This is really sweet, it reminds me of something my friend is writing at the moment. Very sweet, will you be writing anymore of it? Meevs x

    Apr 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prosthesis #41 /P

    I love this sooo much, poor Kyle, I hope he gets Nicholas back for hitting him. I'm just waiting for the dont scream thing to load now *waits* Meevs x

    Apr 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 2- Poison Gas

    Ireally love your writing style (As Sam has already said) and like i said in your frist one, i like how it goes from the story to like bing talked ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #17

    All finished with my editing now :D And handed in all of this so far to my teacher for my portfolio *gets nervous*. Thanks for reading this and helping me ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice cubes #16

    Oops i didnt mean for it to be in italics, its fixed now :D

    Apr 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #15

    Edited

    Apr 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #14

    Edited

    Apr 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #13

    Edited

    Apr 16, 2007


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman