User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 8- Patterns that look like swirls...

    Whenever she got a burst of inspiration, another idea, or when something potentially life changing happened she would write it down, to keep from getting lost in the labyrinth that ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 7- Punishment and Chocolate

    Oops lol, I'm just so used to writing it now! Jamie/Jamiy is such a great name :D

    Apr 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Slay Dragons

    Its a great start! Its the beginning of something that look set to be something good, and I can't find any faults in this atall! Post more! Meevs x

    Apr 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    hello I'm here to review yay! Do I not make him happy?" You forgot the speech marks at the beginning here. Because no matter what I do to them, she ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part of the Wilderness

    not a lofty, What's a lofty in this sense? ahah sorry if it bovious :\ In all honesty I didn't like this, it could be a children's book but no ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Why I Lived So Long

    Hmm, sorry to say but I didn't like this, just becuase it's short I think you have not given it what it deserves. I dunno, to me it was just ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Familiar Stranger

    I really liked this, its mature and has meaning to it. You say that you speak your poetry, Since you said that I can understand how some lines are said ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 7- Punishment and Chocolate

    OK, Mad pretty much pointet out what needs changing here so I wont go into that :) What i think of the whole peices so far: I love the way ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 6 squared- Over Pizza

    Yay for getting fat! I agree with Mad on this bit, it really dosen't seem what Jamie would say. Other than that, this was another great part, its getting really ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Abused

    You do use very um whats the word...strong subjects in your poems, but unlike Faith i think you do it well. Sure, its not a common thing that people write ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Morgana

    Yeah as Astro said please space this it would make it far much more easier to read. air. Finally, I couldn’t stand the lack of air. Lol, i will apologise ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 6- Scaring Love Away

    Two number 6's??? *just read the bit at the bottom lol* Jamie's mom chucked as she left the room. Her Mom what?? :S another great peice, I have fallen in ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 5- Comfort of the blade- on both accounts.

    I do it to prove that I can. this line stood out to me in the whole thing, it's really strong, like she is saying I can do this to ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 4- The big "if" is actually "why"

    I really love where you are going with this, its really powerful and emotional. I feel really clos to Jamie already (wow its weird spelling Jamie like that lol). I ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Last Time Today

    Oooh you have made it longer :D I like it more now, but still: Because you hit her for the last time today, and she said she wouldn't, couldnt do ...

    Apr 17, 2007


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend