User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there!

    Hey and welcome to YWS! Look forward to reading some of your stuff, If you ever need any help feel free to PM me! Meevs x

    Apr 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: that Ivy

    This was a creative writing task, we had to do a really short peice in ten minutes to do with ivy...a strange task i know, but hey this is what ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cup Cakes

    Thanks for the reviews! I guess the development with the characters is really in Ice Cubes snoink so i guess its hard to really get a clear idea of whats ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cup Cakes

    :!: Just incase you didn't see my post on Ice Cubes #18 My creative writing teacher wants to send off Ice Cubes so I won't be posting it for a ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes # 18

    Just so you all know, My Creative Writing teacher loved this and she is going to send it off to publishers! *gets nervous* So I won't be posting it anymore ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Orange T-Shirt

    Oh haha the people in this are all real so Chris was like, well it had to be that :D

    Apr 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Orange T-Shirt

    Ok, this isn't really much in all honesty. I couldn't sleep so wrote this, I might turn it into something but I need opinions! ***************************************** My body aches, my shoulders, ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Carpe Diem--Chapter 1

    One of many had hair flaming an electric blue ran from his friends who had their eyes intently set on the foot ball in the flame boys hands. When i ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Karm

    Thanks for the feedback, I have done some more of this! (Shock horror I am writing something other than Ice Cubes!) I will post more soon so watch out! Meevs ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    They were big

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: £1 = $2

    I'm glad that we dont haev the euro here. I like the good old pounds, but the new twenty pound notes are snazzy...but look like toy money :(

    Apr 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 12- Side Effects

    :O That is all.. and Poooooooor Jamie! :'( Meevs x

    Apr 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 4

    part five when when when???????

    Apr 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 11- The Cure -On both Accounts

    this one made me laugh: “You're not here to make out with me either, why are you here?” I kinda like the jokes, it make it a bit more lighter ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 10- Abuse

    Another great peice JC! Your writing has defiantly improved since the first POD, i thin itd down to just getting into the flow of it and knowing the charatcers better, ...

    Apr 19, 2007


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor