User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Clocks

    I liked the first two lines actually :) I liked the whole thing, I can't say anything bad about it! Meevs x

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Hurt Me

    i have to agree with Liz about this. And just a word of advice, if people have taken the time to read your work its good for them to leave ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Warrior of the Wind #1

    On the outskirts to a small town there was a fire. The family was trapped inside and there was no way to calm the blaze. It seemed as if it ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Coveted

    I'm gonna crit this as i read it yay! so here i go :D Millions. They say the old man was worth that much It said so on his bank ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #19

    Posted Ice Cubes #20 its rated so it wont be on the main page, its also very short but hey, it builds tension that way ;)

    Apr 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ice Cubes #20

    Taken down due to publishing

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: In The Dark World

    Ok, first things first I did like this, but found it a little too hard to read. The hearts of the Lifeless Ones the only prize worth contending for in ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Waiting For You

    Always and forever, you promised I'd be yours The opening line is a little cliché, i mean for an opening sentence you should really grab the attention of the reader, ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #19

    Well, I have to make all this shorter for the creative writing portoflio thing, they put together everyone who took the course's work and put it into a book i ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 17- A point of re-direction

    Noo you cant leave it there! I'm running out of wrods to say how much i really like POD, i will make sure to look out for #18 I'm guessing ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: that Ivy

    Yeah, I must admit this was such a strange topic to be given, we had to make the ivy resemble something, our teacher suggested abuse so In my lack of ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Part of whole

    Ok I really liked this, its emotional and you have kept it original, Only thing I didn't like was: Send nausea to my every curve. Wring my tears to pool. ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #19

    Taken down due to publishing

    Apr 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 16- One night to choose -On both accounts

    Noo it stopped, i wanted to see what happened when she got back! Like i said before she wasn't free and well, she really isn't in this one, emotional and ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 15- Finally Free

    I liked this, but I dont think she is finally free, I think that she is not free atall now lol, might just be my take on it. I think ...

    Apr 23, 2007


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh