User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Dale (Ice Cubes)

    Thanks for al lthe reviews i will get down to sorting out the errors asap. Shriek - this isn't a part of a story called 'Ivy' Ivy was just a ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" prologue

    OK, maybe everyone knows this: Beyonce's song played in my head as I turned to the left That Beyonce released a song that has the lines to the left in, ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Close Your Eyes #1

    Ok, I'm back :) (nice seeing you today btw :D) perpendicular to their farm and into the field beside their farms. Hmm that sounds a bit forced, do we need ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Close Your Eyes #1

    Ok, I'm back :) (nice seeing you today btw :D) perpendicular to their farm and into the field beside their farms. Hmm that sounds a bit forced, do we need ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 20- The weirdest things

    Wait im confused, is there another number 20?

    Apr 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 20- The weirdest things

    Wow, I'm glad Tammy is helping her. Jamie, and of coarse -course :) Other than that another brillaint piece! meevs x

    Apr 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 19- The heart beats alone

    :( it's so sad :( all that i can say really :( Meevs x

    Apr 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ice Cubes #20

    thanks, idecided that he would fall in love with Chris for a reason. I study psychology and its a fact that a high perecentage of people who were sexually abused ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Prayer

    Hmm...Ok i think I like this, I'm just going to rea it again... Yeah i like it :D But, its a prayer yes? I still don't really get it though, ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rushed

    Hmm its ok. five—no ten—dang, i know this her thought track but the dang just didn't sound right here. i think I have to agree with the others about there ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Close Your Eyes #1

    hey Stefan! :D anyway here's the crit: His breathe became exhausted breathe crept closer I'm not sure if there should be an e on the end, is it breath? For ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Look Again

    Ok i really liked this apart from: The wonderous wonders this world gives, Wonderous wonders would be good if it hadn't been done before so many times! Other than that ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 18- Accidental Confessons

    i liked seeing Jamiy stand up for herself here, Just anxious to see what happens next. I must admit I got a bit behind with it but I catching up ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: battlefields

    I agree with Liz this was pretty good! you know as well as i that battlefields become soldiers' graves, and everyone is always as pathetic as they think they are. ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Dale (Ice Cubes)

    Ok, i took my 'Ivy' story and turned it into this, this is a letter from a mother in one of the stories I am writing. Also subbmitting this for ...

    Apr 27, 2007


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit