User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Lyric Poetry Re: ~Tomboy Princess~

    Will have to agree with Ofour on that one :S If you post loads of things at once people won't bother to read them all (like I havent) I notice ...

    May 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stars

    Hey :D Thank you both for the replies, it is very much appreciated! Cheri- Thanks, I am going to add more to this, elaborate the characters more, i feel it ...

    May 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 23 -Faded -On both accounts

    *is Happy because lot's have been posted* Yay for reaching the fifty page mark! And it's 50 pages of an actual good story, some people just write and write just ...

    May 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: POD 22 squared- and unwanted knowledge

    I can't believe that now her friends have turned on her?!?!?! Gosh, this is such an emotional story, I'm amazed that you can write it so well! Meevs x

    May 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 21- Apologies -On both accounts

    OH it's just so sad, I feel so bad for Jamiy feeling the guilt of it all when really it was his own fault, yet its all fallen back on ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 its pretty :D

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts of an Unsound Mind

    Ok, i liked this but I'm not sure what its about really. Great range of vocabulary and yes a very mature sounding poem. Just not realllly completly sure of the ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stars

    Um, yes a new story? Bit of a bland beginning, I'm not happy with it, but I just don't know :S i need suggestions, help? **************************************************** Stars I wish that ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Frozen in Time

    Er ok lol that was strange, but i liked it! Only one thing: I gave that nasty fruit To my enemy I left it in a boot And told it ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prosthesis #48 /P

    hey, caught up with this all again. Gosh, another amazing piece! I love the relationship between Jon and Kyle, its so sweet and well (Im basically repeatng Rieda here) just ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla part 5

    yay finally part 5!!!!! And yet again another brilliant instalment. I love how this is progressing, and how brave Lyla is. I'm glad that she is keeping the baby, and ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Close Your Eyes #1

    Ok finally finished this Stefan! it's a good start, but you defiantly need to work on this (like everyone does with their stuff). You could reall develop your ahcracters a ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I am who I am

    Am I a toy to be plain with ^ Dream Deep pointed that bit out, but i don't know if you actually meant played with or what :S sorry easily ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #15

    I decided that Sappy would not know about this, as Sappy is based on my real best friend I decided that well I probably wouldn't want her knowing things like ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Troll

    Dreg just wanted to be left along i think you mean alone there :) teeth jutted from his lower jaw but why. I'm not sure if you meant this as ...

    Apr 29, 2007


HONK
— The Golden Goose