User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #21

    Taken down due to publishing

    May 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: What is MSS?

    Hey thanks both for clearing that up for me :D! It's much appreciated! Meevs x

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Spiderman 3

    I saw it the other day. I must admit I was a little dissapointed. Venom was only in it for like half an hour!!! Plus i thought it was a ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: What is MSS?

    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this? But anyway, I am looking through Literacy Agents to help Pulish my Ice Cubes piece (As my creative ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do vegetarians eat animal shaped crackers........???

    Alainna, i went to london the other day as my friend took part in Musicool on channel 4 (did you see it?) and we got invitged to the final performance. ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    It's pretty bluey hair nice :D 9/10

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Giving up

    hey JC thanks for the tips! I would never let my parents read my stuff, they are so like prim in their ideas...they would definatly not approve of Ice Cubes! ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Deception! at the Disco [Part 1]

    Your writing is good, but i must say Panic! at the disco??? Lol sorry not one of my favourite bands. Anyway, back to the writing, are you going to do ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The little world of Miyaviloves <3

    its going very slowly and its sooo annoying :( It's out of my hands now though and well all i can do is wait!!

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The little world of Miyaviloves <3

    Well, i was starting to get jealous because like everyone else has one of these pages so yes I thought I should have an about me too, and it is ...

    May 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 24- First symptoms

    Hmm this wasn't as good as your other pieces, i guess not much really happened..you had a lot os she said mom said's in there, you could vary that out ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The in-between

    Ok i liked the start of this, the whole No giggling down the phone bit was good and original. But i didn't like the end. You kept the whole thing ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Friend [Rewritten]

    Wow, i liked it. Its so true about friendship. I especially loved the secrets out in pulbic bit, thats the problem, with falling out with people! Anyway, well done this ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter1- The Beast

    Ok you have the tense a little bit all over the place here. He pets the beast gently This is happening as we read it, but... and slipped a soldier ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Greater Good

    Ok so this is about Warhammer? As i have never played it I can give you some feedback from just a reader! With their stealth camo activated, they were like ...

    May 2, 2007


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature