User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 31- The First Step -On Both Accounts (rewrite)

    I'm gonna get confused with the chapters :( I'm glad Tammy is back to help! I can't wait to see how it all goes! Meevs x

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do vegetarians eat animal shaped crackers........???

    Good luck with your SAT's then m'dear! Meevs x

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Society Is Now On MySpace

    Yay! I joined :D

    May 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #21

    Just posting the end of the chapter here: Becca made a strange clicking noise in her mouth when she slept. It was like she was deliberately clicking her stupid buck ...

    May 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #21

    Lol JC there is a 19 and 20 you reviewed them! Thanks to everyone for reading this, will be posting the next part sometime today! Meevs x

    May 10, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "American Pie," by Don McLean

    Erm...why have you posted this? Do you want to start a discussion about it?

    May 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Murder Trials...

    Oh and i also know the sentences available if she gets found guilty ha get me and my law revision lol! Meevs x

    May 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Murder Trials...

    I study law at college, and we have just covered courts and stuff so PMme with any details you need :D Meevs x

    May 10, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Mystery on Mystic Cove

    I think Ofour said all that was needed here. It's very short....

    May 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pizza baby

    Um uncreative with the title lol. This isn't my memoir by the way, just the start of something new! it's a bit rough at the moment, I'm working on it ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The little world of Miyaviloves <3

    Yes read it! Running with Scissors it's amazing lol. I have just overcome my writersblock, thank god it was driving me crazy. And to celebrate i posted a teeny weeny ...

    May 9, 2007
  • General Articles Re: At My School Desk

    We had to do something like this in my creative writing class! I like this :D its simple but cute? It greats a great image of your desk and the ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Plot Editor

    Yeah more info now would help a bit :D Anyway, i would always be willing to help out :D meevs x

    May 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do vegetarians eat animal shaped crackers........???

    yeah she was in it, Axe girl! I would love it if they did mroe shows but i dont think they are going to :( Everyone is tlaking about Ice-cream ...

    May 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 29- Reminiscence and Regret -On Both Accounts

    Argh more! You sure do leave it in suspense! Meevs x

    May 9, 2007


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown