User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Horror

    This sounds like an interesting introduction for a story. I think howvere you could be a little more descriptive, and vary in your choise of words. fove - five?? :) ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Enya

    Oh i thought so, its a beautiful song!

    May 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Enya

    Did she do the song for Lord of the Rings??? Sorry if that is a obvious question lol! Meevs x

    May 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    "And no one knew what happened to them." Argh stupid endings! LOL at surreal - 'I'm sorry Ron,' Hermione said, 'I've just discovered I'm gay, and in love with Luna.' ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stars

    Thanks! I am currently working on this, Ice Cubes is my first priority though. But sometimes it's nice to just take a break and write something completly different. I will ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #24

    Taken down due to publishing

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #23

    Taken down due to publishing

    May 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Meh leave the grass to grow, let it go wild, I'm far too lazy to actually do anything about it. Maybe I could pay Sappy to like mow it or ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Tribe

    Once upon an ancient past a seed was buried and from that very seed sprouted a sapling. The tree grew large and tall, a true giant. One day a forceful ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing a character...

    I can't kill my favourite characters :( But I guess that I don't really write with a story plan in my mind so it dosen't really matter if they die ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Hide in the Shadow of a Dream

    Whey this is good for second person! I can't write second person, and usually don't like reading it. But you have made it work well. It's a good concept, will ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Little girl Madeleine still missing in Praia da Luz Portugal

    BBC news says: Police with dogs searched the McCann's holiday apartment again on Thursday evening. The Portuguese police's Chief Inspector Olegario de Sousa said ground searches, which have covered ne

    May 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Blair quits: 'I did what I thought was right'

    I'm glad that he is retiring, even if we vote in Labour again it will just be nice to have a new Prime Minister to like make decisions and stuff. ...

    May 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #22

    Taken down due to publishing

    May 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: BEFORE CHANGES

    Another great piece here! Remember, Jamie should know ahead of time who these witnesses will be. Witnesses are tricky in court cases, as from what i have learnt in Law, ...

    May 11, 2007


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind