User avatar

miyaviloves

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stars

    I didn't mean that this was a whole story, just like the rist chapter, just to clear that one up :) Thank you all for the crits and stuff, It ...

    May 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #25

    Taken down due to publishing

    May 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #24

    Hey JC, thanks again :) Nick is not going to turn into chris lol, I just won't let myself write that! Oh and Rob and Chris are still very much ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    Mine went away too! I uploaded mine, but i think the ones in the gallery (where i got my new one from) are still working? Meevs x

    May 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    Yay im glad its faster. But i made lot's of posts earlire (crits and stuff) when i logged back on they were all gone????? where did they go?! Meevs x

    May 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #24

    Yeah Jaimy is being snappy and rude simply because he just feels unwanted by Rob and he's just angry at the whole situation. Meevs x

    May 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Little girl Madeleine still missing in Praia da Luz Portugal

    Yeah, the media has gone crazy over it, but apparently the parents requested that it was kept in the headlines. Meevs x

    May 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My story

    Sorry no, but I didn't read that. YOu really need to separate the lines, I'm surprised Tyd managed to read it! If you break up the paragraphs and the dialogue ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Little girl Madeleine still missing in Praia da Luz Portugal

    Yeah it was yesterday. But in some ways I think the parents have themselves to blame, I wouldn't leave children as young as that alone in a room, even if ...

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" Chapter 2

    I agree with Adam_Atlantian, that I don't think it's the same person talking in the first chapter. I didnt think it was flimsy...but you caould add some more details here ...

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Oh, Corrie 1

    It seems really sweet in the beginning, with the tea on the lace cloth and stuff, and also sad. Then it got creepy with Corrie! I'm now off to read ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Guys and Dolls

    No, some agents don't expect you to pay them, but if your work gets published they take a percerntage of the profits, well I have been looking into Agents and ...

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #24

    Heyo! Thanks for the crits :D Den- I have always spelt Mom like that :D I dunno, I know most people in England spell it with a U but well, ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to reading some of your stuff :D Meevs x

    May 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    Aww that was a sweet poem. I love watching the snow, it's so peaceful :) and it also causes trains to be delayed/cancelled so I don't have to go to ...

    May 13, 2007


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio