User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to all the new members! I hope you all fit in really well here and post lot's of your work and review to :D If anyone needs any help ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Love <3

    Ah you will probably haev to buy it, or if you have a friend that has it ask to borrow the disk so you can install it. If they don't ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Around Town

    Ah wow these are great! My favourite is of the man with the steal drums, the black and white contast there looks brilliant and clear. I don't find the colour ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unicorn

    Ah brilliant that is much better :D I really like this, it looks realistic from the hrose part, and the shading all over looks really good. I think my favourite ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: S.c.r.a.t.c.h

    Oooh sorry I didn't realise, do you already have some posted here?

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography2 !

    To be honest no I didn't really like this (answer to the poll there) as there is no real focus of the picture, most of it is blurry and it ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unicorn

    this is soooooo big I can't see it propeerly which makes me do this :( Can you resise it so I can see it better and can give it a ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eye

    Wow I really like the first one - so startling and clear. The second one dosen't grab my attention as much. I am really shocked that there was no programmes ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Love <3

    This is a really cute idea but the actual picture isn't that great because of the sloppy way the arms have been cut out :( What programme did you use ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Love (doodle)

    This is HUGEEEE is there any way that yo ucan re-scale it?? Its colourful, but yeah just words really, do you draw anything, like figures, landscape, animals? work with colour, ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fancy Yumi

    aww I can't see it :( please can you load this onto photobucket again??

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Of Brides, Doodles, and Desserts

    Oh and I didn't notice before but I so just laughed out loud at your icon. BECAUSE IM WORTH IT ahahahahaha! *runs of laughing*

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Of Brides, Doodles, and Desserts

    this is cute for a doodle, especially in a car, I find that I can't do anything in a car as I always get headaches :( Why don't you post ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In an Eggshell

    I agree I think it needs some punctuation as It really is lacking at the moment. It was also very choppy to read and didnt flow well. I liked the ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Icons

    hah these are all really cool! How is everyone getting on with nano this year?? Meevs x

    Nov 13, 2008


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci