User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Civility

    It was reallllly good! The onion (Metaphor? I'm terrible with actually seeing the meaning of things) theme through out was original, well thought of. Keep up the good work! Meevs ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A small excerpt from the novel I'm working on

    I can only really echo what shadow said. YOu would have been a very clever person to have made up your own language! What do you think, would Dugon (do ...

    May 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A girl and her boy

    This was deleted for some reason when I posted it last night. If there's any reason for why it was deleted, could somebody tell me? I'm not sure if it ...

    May 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #25

    Thank you both for taking your time to read this :) I always appreciate it! Nyame - (what a pretty username) Me and my friend did that in school! My ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    I'm also revising for As, its terrible argh dunno how I am going to cope with A level :(

    May 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Little girl Madeleine still missing in Praia da Luz Portugal

    I agree with the money reward thing. David beckham has now joined the campaign to find Maddie, but I can't help that think that no matter how many celebrities join ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Clara's Diary entry 1-5

    I remember doing something very similar to this diary in the war thing in history at school. Mine however was about a page long and was full f nothing lol. ...

    May 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch--Part 3

    Yup everything has already been said that I could have pointed out here. the characters all make much more sense now, and I think you havea rgeat development in the ...

    May 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch-- Part 2

    No crit's yet? what what? anyway... She swept a hand along her face and tucked it behind an ear. I had to read this a couple of times to make ...

    May 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Witch

    Well, i thin kthat all has been said has been said with this one, I loved it! Im glad i read part four and came back to read the rest ...

    May 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch -- Part 4

    Ok I have not read the other parts of this, but I will go back and read those after! panting heard hard? Kristie looked at her knife before putting it ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Envy

    ireally enjoyed reading this, just one line however bothered me: "and bash" the word bash does go with thrash yes, but I just don't think its fits in really with ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blooded - ver. 1.7

    If you spaced this out it would be much easier to read, you might get a few more reviews that way :) Anyway... His bloody corpse and mangled body lay ...

    May 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Afterlife

    You should be very proud of this, I enjpyed reading every bit of it, which is weird, I don't have anything to point out here. Just well done! Meevs x

    May 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waiting...

    I have to agree with Write Me, it is a little too repetative for my liking. Repetition in poems can work realy well, But I hate to say that I ...

    May 16, 2007


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire