User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Outlands - Prologue

    Oooh i liked this, very intriguing! I think all that needed to be pointed out Ofour pretty much covered, so I can just tell you how much i liked it ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey hey!!

    Hey welcome to YWS! Yeah the things under the names (novice, writer etc) are ranks, depending on how many posts you have posted :) Meevs x

    May 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #26

    Taken down due to publishing

    May 17, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Growing Down

    I agree with McMourning, I too have read poems that have been oublished that are like this, you clearly have the talent to write! Meevs x

    May 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dennis Part None

    This is really good! Really REALLY good! You have such unique and well developed characters, I love it! Meevs x

    May 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 28- GBH (Rewrite)

    Another good re-write here, again it sounds very professional. I'm a little confused at thew moment though, with whats new and stuff? Are you just doing re-writes at the moment, ...

    May 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Beach

    the waves B eaken us to come Is there any reason why is it capitalised? therder IS this supposed to be further? angery Angry glicining Glistening B ilding Again why ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost and Found

    I dont know much about poems, and formatting them or anything I wilkl just tell you what I thought of the poem :) I really liked this one, It fit ...

    May 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 30:1 -Helpless (Rewrite)

    You make the courtrooom seem real in this, I thin kyou have got everything right and It soiunds all very professionally done :P Jamie threw here -Just an extra e ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a Myspace?

    Indeed it is :)

    May 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a Myspace?

    !! love the profile song Jules :P xx

    May 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Dark Eyed Girl

    Fabien another amazing poem! I really love your stuff! This was cute, I really enjoyed reading it! Keep up your good work! Meevs x

    May 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a Myspace?

    I love and hate myspace at the time time!

    May 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Trial

    I have to agree with Mandax, In all honesty I didn't even finish this poem. I don't mean to sound harsh and nasty! It just didn't grab my attention, Work ...

    May 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #24.5

    Taken down due to publishing

    May 16, 2007


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns